Roles and Responsibilities
- To plan and carry out operations of the store, so as to maintain smooth functioning of the store with a focus on sales up-gradation by maintaining high standards, in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Ensure upkeep of store premises & manage all the equipment of the store for smooth operational flow.
- Execution of Shift in the Store as per the agreed plan.
- Planning for staff deployment during the shift.
- Carry out local sales Marketing like a door hanging, Newspaper insertion, and Corporate calling.
- To carry out staff meetings at periodic intervals and ensure the motivation of the team.
- Preparing different kinds of reports on food cost, inventory, wastage, and P&L.
- The candidate will be responsible for handling Day to day operations, shift Management, Inventory, Food Cost etc
Desired Candidate Profile
4-8 years into handling a restaurant Operations
Strong Knowledge of Indenting, Staff roistering, Sales Analysis, P&L Needed
UG:BHMCT in Hotel Management,BHM in Hotel Management,Diploma in Hotel Management,B.A in Hotel Management
About Jubilant FoodWorks Limited Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL/Company) is part of Jubilant Bhartia group and India™s largest food service company, with a network of 576 Domino€™s Pizza stores (as of 31 March, 2013) across 123 cities. JFL & its subsidiary operate Domino€™s Pizza brand with the exclusive rights for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. The Company is the market leader in the organized pizza market with a 67% market share in India (as per Euro monitor report 2013). The Company also has exclusive rights for developing and operating Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants for India and has launched 14 Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants in India (as of 30th June 2013). For more updates and information on the Company, please log on to www.jubilantfoodworks.com; www.dominos.co.in; www.dunkinindia.com