Roles and ResponsibilitiesJOB PURPOSE:
To ensure quality guest service and operations by imparting skill based operational training and adherence of standards by following SOPs.
Training & Development
- Managing and Strengthening Team Training
- Managing and Strengthening Manager level Training
- Improving the levels of Pizza making at the make line area
- Improving Staff behaviour/guest interactions and concern handling
- Re-enforcement of '30 minutes or free' service guarantee
- Managing and Strengthening Training Ace structure
- Manager Performance Index
- Organising FPM in the Region
- New product Rollout
- Managing the Effectiveness of Training
- Use of Technology for blended training approach, like LMS
- Adherence to the training and promotion processes as per the SOPs
- Service Training modules - roll out and implementation
- Further integrating NPS and work on concerns to improve the guest experience
- Further integrating Guest concerns and work on top 3 issues
- Quality and TAT of Concern handling
- Managing regional Guest Escalations
Visits and Audits
- Conducting Audits
- OER visits scores
- Support Department Ratings
- Campus Interviews
- New Project
- Suggesting and implementing Process Improvements in
Training, Operations and processes related to Restaurant Operations, Guest Services, Sales and Cost.
Experience – 8-10 yrs. of quality experience in the field of Operations/ Skill based Training
Jubilant FoodWorks (JFL)
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL/Company) is part of Jubilant Bhartia group and is one of India’s largest food service Company, with a network of 1,335 Domino’s Pizza restaurants across 282 cities (as of March 31, 2020). The Company has the exclusive rights to develop and operate Domino’s Pizza brand in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal.
At present, it operates in India, and through its subsidiary companies’ in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. The Company also has exclusive rights for developing and operating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants for India and has 34 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants across 10 cities in India (as of March 31, 2020).
JFL has entered into the Chinese cuisine segment with its first owned restaurant brand, ‘Hong’s Kitchen’ and has 4 Hong’s kitchen restaurant across 2 cities in India (as of March 31, 2020).