Roles and Responsibilities
To understand and identify trade areas where we need to open outlets and maintain rolling pipeline of secured sites
Tap business opportunities of increasing the reach and penetration thru diff via retail tie ups and different formats of outlets across the region/circle.
- Track upcoming developments & manage a pipeline with the team.
- Market Mapping – Survey of New Potential location and give directional inputs on procurement
- Manage reports for properties – SOR, ROI, Rental outflow, review them and send for management approvals
- Manage the process of legal & Corp affairs approvals, manage LL relationships
- Market Mapping – provide inputs on new markets, catchments etc and Understand market potential and help identify trade areas.
- Ensuring timely closure of the agreements with the legal and property owners and having end to end responsibility of the store performance.
- Build relationship with other brands, developers etc from a brand perspective.
- Supervise – License related documents, load, Landlord scope of responsibilities, etc. for projects.
- Liaison between Corporate office and other regional departments in the company Like Accounts, Legal and Store Operations Team.
- Do rent renegotiations, manage renewals when the time arrives.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification – Graduate
Experience – 8~10 years’ experience of Business Development in the Retail, QSR
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL/Company) is part of Jubilant Bhartia group and is one of India’s largest food service Company, with a network of 1,335 Domino’s Pizza restaurants across 282 cities (as of March 31, 2020). The Company has the exclusive rights to develop and operate Domino’s Pizza brand in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal.
At present, it operates in India, and through its subsidiary companies’ in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. The Company also has exclusive rights for developing and operating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants for India and has 34 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants across 10 cities in India (as of March 31, 2020).
JFL has entered into the Chinese cuisine segment with its first owned restaurant brand, ‘Hong’s Kitchen’ and has 4 Hong’s kitchen restaurant across 2 cities in India (as of March 31, 2020).