1. JOB DETAILS:Position Title:Regional Marketing ManagerReports to:Regional Head and Precision Marketing Head - CorpDepartment:Marketing
2. ABOUT JUBILANT FOODWORKS:Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. Indias leading food service Company is the master franchisee for Dominos Pizza and Dunkin’ Donuts in South Asia – India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. With close to 1200 Restaurants, a proven model and a differentiated brand proposition Domino’s Pizza is the leader in the food services category in India.
Jubilant also runs a successful franchise of Domino’s Pizza in Sri Lanka through a fully owned subsidiary. In addition, Jubilant has recently announced entry & setting up of Domino’s Pizza in Bangladesh. Beyond these, JFL remains open to exploring opportunities for Domino’s in other International markets in consultation with Domino’s International.
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. is the only QSR business with a fantastic performance history and with presence in more than 270 cities across India.2. JOB CONTEXT AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Jubilant FoodWorks is amidst transformation & expansion which will fuel the next level of growth and this creates both challenges and opportunities. While JFL is the largest QSR in the sub-continent, it is set to double in scale & size with a vision towards becoming a 2000+ Restaurant with Multi Business, Multi Product, Multi Country Operations.
This role acts as the crucial link between JFL’s Corp marketing and Regional Ops, and is involved in drafting joint region level marketing initiatives between the two entities. The responsibility of driving & monitoring health of the brand in the assigned region comes under the purview of the job.
Need a Go-Getter who can deliver top-line numbers and build brand relevance in the market doing the under said activities .
- Formulate consumer based marketing strategies and work closely with the Regional Head to implement plans that would aid maximizing local opportunities for the brand
- Monitor business trends and identify gaps in the market that provide opportunities for incremental revenue and sustainable business growth
- Develop an annual marketing strategy for the region inc. key regional days/festivals
- Design a calendar for ROI driven monthly marketing activities that would help gain business numbers
- Right selection of media vehicle as per the suggested budget for best consumer reach and impact
- Closely work with other marketing teams i.e. Digital, CRM, NPD and Brand for execution support
- Control and monitor the performance and take appropriate course corrections ,if req
- Partner with teams at region level to identify key business issues
- Develop an understanding on the business numbers, channels and key market drivers
- Maintain weekly tracker on region’s performance inc. key matrix and business levers
- Lead sessions with Regional Managers/Circle Heads on key business issues
- Design and execute channel relevant programs to increase consumption as per the issues identified
- Brand custodian and Marketing Spoc for the region
- Extend national communication strategy through right use of media for Precision campaigns.
- Monitor/Audit on ground execution which are crucial to brand health at the region level, identify and fill gaps where ever req
- Generate local insights on brand preference and related parameters and use the same as inputs while designing communication initiatives
- Extend support to national marketing initiatives i.e. New Product Launches, Brand campaign etc at region.
- Continuously monitor competitive strategies and develop counter strategies as appropriate
- Manage and control annual marketing budget allotted for regional initiatives
3. COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Internal:
- Marketing ,Ops ,Sales, Finance, Legal, as appropriate for the role
- Top Management
- National/Local Media houses (outdoor/radio/tv etc), Event agencies, Local celebrities, Printers
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Qualification – MBA Marketing
- Experience –3-6 Years’ experience with E-commerce, Telecom and FMCG companies
- Functional Competencies
- Proficiency in excel and analytics
- Regional /Cultural Knowledge
- Business Focused
- Understanding of Mass/local media i..e Outdoors, Print Ad, Radio, SMS, Insertions etc
All text in font Tahoma size 9. Please convert the file to .pdf format before sharing externally.
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL/Company) is part of Jubilant Bhartia group and India€™s largest food service company, with a network of 576 Domino€™s Pizza stores (as of 31 March, 2013) across 123 cities. JFL & its subsidiary operate Domino€™s Pizza brand with the exclusive rights for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. The Company is the market leader in the organized pizza market with a 67% market share in India (as per Euro monitor report 2013). The Company also has exclusive rights for developing and operating Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants for India and has launched 14 Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants in India (as of 30th June 2013).
For more updates and information on the Company, please log on to www.jubilantfoodworks.com; www.dominos.co.in; www.dunkinindia.com
Contact Company:Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Address:Domino's Pizza India, Shop No. AF1-3, AF46-47, First Floor, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/G, Indirapuram, GHAZIABAD, Uttar Pradesh, India