Roles and Responsibilities
As a key member of the Product & Design team, you will be a design thinker, storyteller, and chief editor in-house who understands our users, creating compelling content that empowers them.
Your specific responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Write & edit clear & concise micro-copy for all in-app scenarios which includes user navigation, informational,
instructional & error messages and other areas that form part of the end-to-end user experience
- Create end-to-end product copy
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Design, Legal & Research Teams to ensure all the In-app content is
flawless, uniform and concise
- Define a unique & eye-catching content design that sets us apart from other consumer applications
- Continuously research on new trends and leverage data to ensure a great user experience
- Conduct quick rounds of usability testing
Other Functional Responsibilities:
- • Maintain up-to-date files and uniform naming conventions, ensuring consistency across all assets and
- • Participate in the continuous improvement of user experience tools, processes, and design guidelines.
- • Build awareness & drive evangelization of emerging mobile and web interactions and product innovations that
- enhance user experience.
- • Lead regular competitive benchmarking with similar products available to users.
Desired Candidate Profile
You are passionate about mobile apps and the latest technologies and have a keen eye and understanding of
what makes a good user experience on mobile.
- You are obsessed about users - you place yourself in the position of your users, feel their problems and are
driven to design and make something amazing for them.
- You have a background in user experience or product design: Copywrighting, content design & content
- You have experience consolidating stakeholder & research feedback and/or insights into your work
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams & stakeholder management & have the ability to
quickly produce concepts and test ideas
- You have expertise in using various design and prototyping tools and softwares including but not limited to
Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, Maze.
- You are an extremely confident communicator (oral, written and presentations) and are able to productively
collaborate and influence your peers and cross-functional teams to build the best experience for users.
You are self-driven and are comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment; have the ability to process complex information and convert into succinct copy
- Education: Any Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of solid experience in User Experience Writing in a consumer Internet, food ordering or e-commerce company
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL/Company) is part of Jubilant Bhartia group and India€™s largest food service company, with a network of 576 Domino€™s Pizza stores (as of 31 March, 2013) across 123 cities. JFL & its subsidiary operate Domino€™s Pizza brand with the exclusive rights for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. The Company is the market leader in the organized pizza market with a 67% market share in India (as per Euro monitor report 2013). The Company also has exclusive rights for developing and operating Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants for India and has launched 14 Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants in India (as of 30th June 2013).
For more updates and information on the Company, please log on to www.jubilantfoodworks.com; www.dominos.co.in; www.dunkinindia.com
Contact Company:Jubilant Foodworks
Address:Plot No 1A,,,Sector-16A,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India