Roles and Responsibilities
1. Owning end-to-end design strategy for all JFL assets, across all brands and countries.
2. Ensuring that we are able to create genuinely world-class customer interfaces. These interfaces will hopefully become reference point for design community at large.
3. Driving design standardization across the organization. Helping prioritize user interface improvements, making strategic calls on what is essential and what can wait.
4. Defining, prioritizing and leading explorative researches and usability studies across the design organization.
5. Spearheading cultural transformation in design org, revamping processes and frameworks with a view to enable path-breaking design output.
6. Hiring, mentoring and coaching a team of senior design managers and designers. We want to be the hub for the best-in-India design talent, and delivering on that agenda is a key KRA for this role.
7. Working with product and tech counterparts to ensure that business objectives are delivered on in a customer-first fashion.
8. Being an evangelist for design internally and externally. Representing organization in design conferences.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. You have an established track record in b2c design space. While we care a lot more about quality of experience rather than just the number of years on your CV, as a broad rule of thumb, you have between 12-20 years of total design experience. Additionally, 7+ years of team management experience is required.
2. Exposure to user research and usability testing is required. Ecommerce experience is a huge plus. International experience is a plus.
3. You are strategic, but are still able to operate at all levels (i.e. you are willing to get your hands dirty if need be).
4. You understand design systems, can talk design and have the ability to define and implement the best in class design culture.
5. You have the ability to connect customer speak to the business objectives, and are able to build consensus amongst key stakeholders on the overall vision and strategy.
6. You are an inspirational leader who is able to attract and coach the very best design talent in India.
UG:B.Des. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Des. in Any Specialization
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL/Company) is part of Jubilant Bhartia group and India€™s largest food service company, with a network of 576 Domino€™s Pizza stores (as of 31 March, 2013) across 123 cities. JFL & its subsidiary operate Domino€™s Pizza brand with the exclusive rights for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. The Company is the market leader in the organized pizza market with a 67% market share in India (as per Euro monitor report 2013). The Company also has exclusive rights for developing and operating Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants for India and has launched 14 Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants in India (as of 30th June 2013).
For more updates and information on the Company, please log on to www.jubilantfoodworks.com; www.dominos.co.in; www.dunkinindia.com
Contact Company:Jubilant Foodworks
Address:Plot No 1A,,,Sector-16A,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India