Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle multiple Restaurants and ensuring smooth and uninterrupted function of Restaurants.
- Working towards achieving ambition 2014
- Conducting staff meeting at periodic intervals and ensure motivation of the team. Keeping Fun at work culture alive
- Maintaining various MIS reports, analyze and identifying areas of opportunity
- Liaison with Govt officials / environmental bodies (if required) for legal permissions/licences
- Responsible for making & implementing promotional strategies to increase sales volume & achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Quality compliance and working for quality improvement in consultation with Quality Dept
- Developing and implementing procedures, control systems for maintaining hygiene and quality standards.
- Ensure profitability of operations and supervise all aspects of product management, monitoring food production to ensure compliance with quality & hygiene standards
- Ensuring high quality services, resulting in customer delight and optimum resource utilization. Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by closely interacting with in-house and potential guests to understand their requirements and customizing the product and services accordingly.
- People Management, continuous Training of employees. Guiding, mentoring team members to ensure efficiency in operations & meeting of individual & group targets
- Imparting appropriate training on Food preparation, Service Excellence to restaurant and support service staff.
- All Departments (IT, Maintenance, Marketing, HR, Corporate Affairs, Training, Project, Corporate Sale, MIS, Payroll, Accounts, Supply Chain, Quality Control, Six Sigma)
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification BSc Hotel Management/BHM/Diploma Hotel Management (3 Years)/Any Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA/PGDBA Experience – 5-10 years’ experience in the QSR/ Retail/FMCG/Hospitality industry at managerial level. Age Group: 28-34 years Incumbents with positive attitude & excellent communication skills Candidates passionate to build a career in Domino's Pizza and should be willing to relocate as per business requirements. Profit & Loss Management, Team Management, Business Development & Multiple Restaurants handling are essential for an ideal candidate
Perks and Benefits
As per market standards
UG:Any Graduate,B.A in Hotel Management
Jubilant FoodWorks (JFL)
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL/Company) is part of Jubilant Bhartia group and India€™s largest food service company, with a network of 576 Domino€™s Pizza stores (as of 31 March, 2013) across 123 cities. JFL & its subsidiary operate Domino€™s Pizza brand with the exclusive rights for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. The Company is the market leader in the organized pizza market with a 67% market share in India (as per Euro monitor report 2013). The Company also has exclusive rights for developing and operating Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants for India and has launched 14 Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants in India (as of 30th June 2013).
For more updates and information on the Company, please log on to www.jubilantfoodworks.com; www.dominos.co.in; www.dunkinindia.com
Contact Company:Jubilant FoodWorks (JFL)
Address:Plot No 1A,,,Sector-16A,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Retail & B2C Sales
Territory Sales Manager (B2C)
Full Time, Permanent