Roles and Responsibilities
1. JOB PURPOSE: Responsible to support Restaurant Managers for smooth and uninterrupted running of Restaurants. Overall operation of Restaurants/respective area as per the laid guidelines / SOP, conducting various audits (as prescribed from time to time) & driving sales and profitability as per the budgets.
2. JOB DIMENSIONS:
- Operating Budget / Revenues 1.5 Crores Financial Data & Number of Staff Supervised: 150
- Direct Reports: Total: 5-6 Restaurant Managers 150 Employees
3. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Handle multiple Restaurants and ensuring smooth and uninterrupted function of Restaurants.
- Working towards achieving ambition 2014 Planning and carryout LSM plans.
- Conducting staff meeting at periodic intervals and ensure motivation of the team.
- Keeping Fun at work culture alive.
- Lower attrition rate.
- Maintaining various MIS reports, analyse and identifying areas of opportunity OER, C S Audit, FIDA
- Liaison with Govt. officials / environmental bodies( if required) for legal permissions/licences Reqd. Restaurant Licences in place
- Responsible for making & implementing promotional strategies to increase sales volume & achieve maximum customer satisfaction Sale growth
- Quality compliance and working for quality improvement in consultation with Quality Dept.
- Developing and implementing procedures, control systems for maintaining hygiene and quality standards.
- Ensure profitability of operations and supervise all aspects of product management, monitoring food production to ensure compliance with quality & hygiene standards.
- Profit & Loss statement - Ensuring high quality services, resulting in customer delight and optimum resource utilization.
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by closely interacting with in-house and potential guests to understand their requirements and customizing the product and services accordingly.
- KKM CSI score People Management, continuous Training of employees. Guiding, mentoring team members to ensure efficiency in operations & meeting of individual & group targets.
- Training MIS MTD Training audit imparting appropriate training on Food preparation, Service Excellence to restaurant and support service staff. Friday Training Day
4. COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Internal: All Departments (IT, Maintenance, Marketing, HR, Corporate Affairs, Training, Project, Corporate Sale, MIS, Payroll, Accounts, Supply Chain, Quality Control, Six Sigma).
- External: External customer Telecom service provider Serco Call Centre Finance Support providers e.g. IDBI, Sodexo, Accor, CMS All Vendors Govt official.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification BSc Hotel Management/BHM/Diploma Hotel Management (3 Years)/Any Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA/PGDBA
- Experience 5-10 years experience in the QSR/ Retail/FMCG/Hospitality industry at managerial level.
- Age Group: 28-34 years Incumbents with positive attitude & excellent communication skills.
- Candidates passionate to build a career in Domino's Pizza and should be willing to relocate as per business requirements.
- Profit & Loss Management, Team Management, Business Development & Multiple Restaurants handling are essential for an ideal candidate.
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL/Company) is part of Jubilant Bhartia group and India€™s largest food service company, with a network of 576 Domino€™s Pizza stores (as of 31 March, 2013) across 123 cities. JFL & its subsidiary operate Domino€™s Pizza brand with the exclusive rights for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. The Company is the market leader in the organized pizza market with a 67% market share in India (as per Euro monitor report 2013). The Company also has exclusive rights for developing and operating Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants for India and has launched 14 Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants in India (as of 30th June 2013).
For more updates and information on the Company, please log on to www.jubilantfoodworks.com; www.dominos.co.in; www.dunkinindia.com
Contact Company:Jubilant Foodworks
Address:Plot No 1A,,,Sector-16A,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India