DGM – Business Development – TN/Kerala
Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Purpose
- To understand and identify trade areas where we need to open outlets and maintain rolling pipeline of secured sites
- Tap business opportunities of increasing the reach and penetration through retail tie ups and different formats of outlets across the region/circle.
- Timely renewal of existing agreements and Resolve operation related issues with Landlord.
- Prepare and present business cases for relocation of existing restaurants and finding suitable sites for relocations.
- Bench marking and analysis of Market rent trends and renegotiation of rentals as per market rate for existing restaurants.
- Track upcoming developments & create a pipeline
- Market Mapping – Survey of New Potential location
- Prepare reports for properties – SOR, ROI, Rental outflow
- Complete and process appropriate legal documents and forms from the landlord related to the rent or lease
- Market Mapping – Survey and Understand market potential and help identify trade areas
- Coordinate – License related documents, load, Landlord scope of responsibilities, etc. for projects
- Liaison between landlord and other departments in the company Like Accounts, Legal and Store Operations Team
- Ensuring timely closure of the agreements with the legal and property owners
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
Jubilant FoodWorks (JFL)
Jubliant FoodWorks holds the exclusive master franchise rights to develop and operate the Domino’s brand in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. In India, it has 1,701 restaurants followed by more than 40 in Sri Lanka and 12 in Bangladesh.
The company also operates 24 Dunkin restaurants, 14 Hong’s Kitchen and six Ekdum! biryani restaurants in different states.
View Contact Details+
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
BD / Pre Sales
Business Development Manager (BDM)
Full Time, Permanent