Financial Planning & Analysis RFM - Regional Team
Job titleFinancial Planning & Analysis RFM Reginal Team.Department/officeFP&A Team Job typePermanentJob code Reporting toRegional Finance Manager Senior ManagerScope of supervisionNew Restaurant/Reallocation/Renewal - for ROI preparation and track on new store and Split performance and Rent query handling.
PurposeThe Financial Planning & Analysis will be responsible for managing all activities relating to new restaurant opening ROI preparation, Reallocation and Renewal of restaurant agreement and tracking of new store performance and split store performance (FP&A). He/she will develop and implement financial planning, budgeting, cost tracking, reporting and analysis strategies and drive continuous improvement within the function. He/she will also be responsible for maintaining the quality of the masters for the Group.
- Preparation of ROI for New restaurant,
- Preparation of ROI for Relocation of restaurant,
- Preparation of renewal of expire rent lease deed,
- Closely track and monitor business and operational performance of New restaurant performance for B and C restaurant,
- Ensure all approval from different department stake holder,
- Closely track and monitor split store performance,
- Preparation and final PPT presentation to CEO for approval.
- Keep a close watch on store opening plan in line with Budget,
- Ensure all ROI sales should come from predicted sales software,
- Closely work with BD to ensure that TOP sheet and new restaurant DP code generate on time,
- Coordinating with corporate account team for any query from Landlord rent, Gst on Rent and CAM queries, Ensure LL issue get resolve in relation with payment, close coordination with corporate account team.
- Own and maintain availability of the standard reports and dashboards
- Delivering ad-hoc information and analysis as and when required
- Track the cost overruns and align with key stakeholders for the explanation. Report deviation with anomalies.
- Manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders with the objective of meeting delivery as per the agreed parameters,
- Encourage and promote a culture of creativity, discipline and people connect. Provide clear leadership and promote and foster a team culture consistent with the organizations values
- Ensure appropriate responses are made to audit observations and corrective and preventive actions are taken
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in running a FP&A function, preferably in the QSR, FMCG industry
Functional Skills 2
- Clear understanding of financial accounting and compliance
- In depth and practical knowledge of providing cost analysis, business case reviews and investment analysis
- Strong knowledge in excel and PPT.
- Ability to evaluate new business initiatives and the development of business cases to clearly articulate the benefits of identified opportunities or projects
- Working knowledge of SAP
Personal Skills 3
- Proven team member and good excel skills
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and managing competing deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the required duties, responsibilities and job specifications/ requirements.
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance
Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL/Company) is part of Jubilant Bhartia group and India€™s largest food service company, with a network of 576 Domino€™s Pizza stores (as of 31 March, 2013) across 123 cities. JFL & its subsidiary operate Domino€™s Pizza brand with the exclusive rights for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. The Company is the market leader in the organized pizza market with a 67% market share in India (as per Euro monitor report 2013). The Company also has exclusive rights for developing and operating Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants for India and has launched 14 Dunkin€™ Donuts restaurants in India (as of 30th June 2013).
For more updates and information on the Company, please log on to www.jubilantfoodworks.com; www.dominos.co.in; www.dunkinindia.com
Contact Company:Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Address:Dominoâ€™s Pizza India, Shop No. AF1-3, AF46-47,, First Floor, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/G, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad â€“ UP, GHAZIABAD, Uttar Pradesh, India