Roles and Responsibilities
Looking candidates from Retail, QSR and IPCs only.
To understand and identify trade areas where we need to open outlets and maintain rolling pipeline of secured sites.Tap business opportunities of increasing the reach and penetration thru diff via retail tie ups and different formats of outlets across the region/circle.
- Track upcoming developments & create a pipeline.
- Market Mapping – Survey of New Potential location.
- Prepare reports for properties – SOR, ROI, Rental outflow.
- Complete and process appropriate legal documents and forms from the landlord related to the rent or lease.
- Market Mapping – Survey and Understand market potential and help identify trade areas.
- Coordinate – License related documents, load, Landlord scope of responsibilities, etc. for projects.
- Liaison between landlord and other departments in the company Like Accounts, Legal and Store Operations Team.
- Ensuring timely closure of the agreements with the legal and property owners.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification – GraduateExperience – 3-5 years’ experience in the Retail, QSR
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL/Company) is part of Jubilant Bhartia group and is one of India’s largest food service Company, with a network of 1,335 Domino’s Pizza restaurants across 282 cities (as of March 31, 2020). The Company has the exclusive rights to develop and operate Domino’s Pizza brand in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal.
At present, it operates in India, and through its subsidiary companies’ in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. The Company also has exclusive rights for developing and operating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants for India and has 34 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants across 10 cities in India (as of March 31, 2020).
JFL has entered into the Chinese cuisine segment with its first owned restaurant brand, ‘Hong’s Kitchen’ and has 4 Hong’s kitchen restaurant across 2 cities in India (as of March 31, 2020).